Copyright 2018 - Custom text here

Review Detail

Jade Terminus
Traditional Absinthe
Appearance: beautiful and intense peridot green.

Louche: a joy to behold, lots of green and orange in the making. At 1:5 the louche is still thick, milky, distinctely green.

Aroma: intense and well balanced, nothing missing. Very creamy.

Flavor: very complex, well balanced, the trinity is there, some spice. The flavours seem to pervade the whole mouth and nose and throat.

Finish: wormwood and spices, with some anise sweetness. Herbal notes linger long in the mouth.

Overall: my experience is too limited to add anything relevant. This is to me some kind of "ideal" absinthe among the classic ones. The louche is the best I ever observed.
Overall rating 

Appearance 

Louche 

Aroma 

Flavor / Mouthfeel 

Finish 

Overall 

Reviewed by Chiopris March 28, 2016
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (29)

A classic

Appearance: beautiful and intense peridot green.

Louche: a joy to behold, lots of green and orange in the making. At 1:5 the louche is still thick, milky, distinctely green.

Aroma: intense and well balanced, nothing missing. Very creamy.

Flavor: very complex, well balanced, the trinity is there, some spice. The flavours seem to pervade the whole mouth and nose and throat.

Finish: wormwood and spices, with some anise sweetness. Herbal notes linger long in the mouth.

Overall: my experience is too limited to add anything relevant. This is to me some kind of "ideal" absinthe among the classic ones. The louche is the best I ever observed.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account