Copyright 2018 - Custom text here

Review Detail

Retired Brands
The Color is not green. At all.

The Louche is pretty quick to form; cuts to the chase a bit. Star Anise, perhaps?

The Aroma is licoricey and alcoholic, not unpleasant but the addition of water doesn't do as much as it should. I'd hoped for a more assertive thing goin' on, but it's just more of the same for me.

The Flavour is sweet overall; there is a really nice opening salvo but not complex at all and the what there is of a follow-through is a disappointment.

The Finish is quick, it recedes quickly and has some klunker note in there I can't identify. Bitterish and Icky.

Overall I would say it's not bad but it's not exceptional either.
Overall rating 

Appearance 

Louche 

Aroma 

Flavor / Mouthfeel 

Finish 

Overall 

Reviewed by buddhasynth September 02, 2008
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (13)

Meh...

The Color is not green. At all.

The Louche is pretty quick to form; cuts to the chase a bit. Star Anise, perhaps?

The Aroma is licoricey and alcoholic, not unpleasant but the addition of water doesn't do as much as it should. I'd hoped for a more assertive thing goin' on, but it's just more of the same for me.

The Flavour is sweet overall; there is a really nice opening salvo but not complex at all and the what there is of a follow-through is a disappointment.

The Finish is quick, it recedes quickly and has some klunker note in there I can't identify. Bitterish and Icky.

Overall I would say it's not bad but it's not exceptional either.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account