Review Detail

All Product Reviews » Traditional Absinthe
A natural green & dead leaf color, a shade darker than most, but natural.

A Pretty jewel like louche, with impressive trails as soon as the water hits the absinthe.

The VC smells like peppermint and sugarcane. And it tastes like it too. I meant these two as a compliment, as I liked it, and the fact that it is different from other absinthes.

After taste does remind you it's absinthe, but in a nice way, and the sweet pepermint flavor does linger, but not as much as I wished.

Overall a different, but tasty absinthe, and a most welcome addition to my hooch cabinet. Perfect after a meal or with a sweet treat. I do use a bit of sugar. My wife's favorite Verte.
Overall rating 

Appearance 

Louche 

Aroma 

Flavor / Mouthfeel 

Finish 

Overall 

Reviewed by Miguel May 27, 2011
Last updated: July 12, 2011
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (11)

The perfect treat as dessert.

A natural green & dead leaf color, a shade darker than most, but natural.

A Pretty jewel like louche, with impressive trails as soon as the water hits the absinthe.

The VC smells like peppermint and sugarcane. And it tastes like it too. I meant these two as a compliment, as I liked it, and the fact that it is different from other absinthes.

After taste does remind you it's absinthe, but in a nice way, and the sweet pepermint flavor does linger, but not as much as I wished.

Overall a different, but tasty absinthe, and a most welcome addition to my hooch cabinet. Perfect after a meal or with a sweet treat. I do use a bit of sugar. My wife's favorite Verte.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

To write a comment please register or