Review Detail

All Product Reviews » Traditional Absinthe
The Color is crystal clear, an easy 5.

The Louche is quite quick to form, I am assuming because of the lower proof. A fountain helps, but set that drip slow and don't blink.

The Aroma before water is clean, crisp, a bit alcoholic. After water it opened up a bit, not particularly complex.

The Flavor is nice, not too sweet. Not too complex, either. Not that that's a bad thing, this is a definite cold refresher on a summer day.

The Finish is pretty quick. Nice, but pretty quick.

Overall, I like this one. More so than I thought I would. It goes down easy and will definitely see me leaning toward the Blanches this summer. At the price it will definitely be an always-in-stock brand.
Overall rating 

Appearance 

Louche 

Aroma 

Flavor / Mouthfeel 

Finish 

Overall 

Reviewed by buddhasynth July 07, 2008
Last updated: July 07, 2008
Top 100 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (13)

very nice indeed

The Color is crystal clear, an easy 5.

The Louche is quite quick to form, I am assuming because of the lower proof. A fountain helps, but set that drip slow and don't blink.

The Aroma before water is clean, crisp, a bit alcoholic. After water it opened up a bit, not particularly complex.

The Flavor is nice, not too sweet. Not too complex, either. Not that that's a bad thing, this is a definite cold refresher on a summer day.

The Finish is pretty quick. Nice, but pretty quick.

Overall, I like this one. More so than I thought I would. It goes down easy and will definitely see me leaning toward the Blanches this summer. At the price it will definitely be an always-in-stock brand.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

To write a comment please register or