Review Detail

All Product Reviews » Retired Brands
Although I prefer Helfrich blanche more than verte I like visiting the old friend from time to time.

Colour: the bottle Serge sent me was from Aug’07, at the very moment it is nice feuille morte.

Louche: that I really like looking at: 1:1-oil trails, 1:2-oil trails, 1:3-gets suddenly opaque but not too thick.

Aroma: inviting, clean base, citrusy, wormwoody.

Flavour: balanced, spicy, the fight between wormwood, coriander, hyssop, pontica is prevalent.

Finish: spiciness takes over to transform into very pleasant wormwoodiness with just a touch of citrus.

Overall: I am not changing my opinion, absinthe with strong personality and crazy taste.
Overall rating 

Appearance 

Louche 

Aroma 

Flavor / Mouthfeel 

Finish 

Overall 

Reviewed by absinthist August 13, 2008
Last updated: August 13, 2008
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (60)

Vincent would like it

Although I prefer Helfrich blanche more than verte I like visiting the old friend from time to time.

Colour: the bottle Serge sent me was from Aug’07, at the very moment it is nice feuille morte.

Louche: that I really like looking at: 1:1-oil trails, 1:2-oil trails, 1:3-gets suddenly opaque but not too thick.

Aroma: inviting, clean base, citrusy, wormwoody.

Flavour: balanced, spicy, the fight between wormwood, coriander, hyssop, pontica is prevalent.

Finish: spiciness takes over to transform into very pleasant wormwoodiness with just a touch of citrus.

Overall: I am not changing my opinion, absinthe with strong personality and crazy taste.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

To write a comment please register or